You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
During this time, you can do that with the product that is reasonably necessary to evaluate the product. It is permitted to try out the product as you would in a physical store. In addition, you can get the product out of the package unless the package in case of CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray discs or software contains a seal.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you, or a designated third party other than the carrier, received the product in possession.
If you have ordered in one order more goods with different delivery times, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day you received the final product or part.
The moment when you have agreed upon a regular supply of products, the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you, or a designated third party, have physical possession of the first product.
In case of services, the withdrawal period 14 days will expire after the conclusion of the agreement.
To make use of your right of withdrawal, we ask you to send us an email, possibly including the standard form, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 14 days after sending the email, you must return the products.
We ask you to return the product in the original packaging, as much as possible.
Once you have exercised your right of withdrawal, you will receive all payments, including any delivery charges for the next shipment, within fourteen days back. We will pay you back with the same currency with which you have paid, unless another method agreed with us.
You bear the cost of return shipping. We estimate that this costs will amount to a maximum of € 20.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded:
- services where performance has begun with the consumer’s consent (for example, book a trip, take out a subscription, download an e-book, movie, CD, etc.), such as Digital product design
- Products that are made to your specification, such as digital design (for example for Corporate customers).
- Sealed products that the consumer has already opened. These products are no longer considered new.
Model form of the withdrawal
(Just fill in this form and return when you want to withdraw from the contract)
Klangschutz Schallplatten - Gebrüder Kainz GbR
– I / We (*) give hereby notice that I / We (*) revoke our agreement on
the sale of the following goods:
the supply of the following digital content:
the provision of the following service:
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name / Names (*) of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer (s)
– Signature of consumer (s) (only if this form is notified in writing)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable